Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Hooked On" Excitement!!!!

So today, after my watching for the mail man everyday for at least a week, our Hooked on Math - Master the Facts series arrived today and our Hooked on Phonics series is scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

We are SUPER excited to say the least!  We will take baby steps with it to start after Christmas as right now we are just going to kick back and really enjoy the holidays!!  Krystian is showing great interest in reading and addition/subtraction, so we will see how the one lesson a day plan pans out!  For Krystian's personality type, the progress poster will be awesome as he is very visual and likes to see his progress.

It's been a very slow couple of days as my Little Man was struck down with quite the cold and fever, so we have been taking it super easy.  Now that he is back to his little old fiesty self, we go forward!  :o)

Today we sat together and looked through some pictures of cookies.  He was picking which one we will bake together for Santa.  He decided on the Pinwheel Cookies!  So this HE will make with my help next week.  (He's pretty excited and I am too)

One of my Friends posted a quote today that struck me in such a nice way and I will sign off my Blog with..... "Imagination is more important than knowledge"- Albert Einstein.  This couldn't be more true!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krysta!!! Sounds fun. Phonics is so much fun to teach. Many healing blessings to Kristian!

    ReplyDelete